BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 27, 2009

The kindhearted & love

I’ve been giving this a lot of thought lately & decided for it to be my first blog.I often wondered why the kindhearted are always the first to suffer, the ones meant to be sacrificed. I believe it’s because love is a kind heart’s worse enemy. The worse thing that can happen to some one who cares about others is to be forced to watch them suffer, but worse still is to watch them harm their selves. For you see love it self is a poison the caring have no answer for. It keeps us in abusive relationships, allows others to take advantage of us, in some cases it ultimately leads to our end. A lesson I myself had to learn, in the end the only remedy might be the hardest thing to do. That’s to turn your back & walk away, because you can never love anyone more than they love themselves. What more can one do when we live in such times where your enemy will accept your help faster than a loved one would.

2 comments:

Seko said...

so true but i think theres more to it

Absolute Truth said...

hmmm...elaborate dear friend...?