BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 23, 2009

It always falls back on you

Resently my best friend has been going thru some tough times love wise & she's been spiraling out & confused, not to mention other people have been using this to there advantage. She apperently no longer trust anyone & never wants a relationship with another person. Alot of caring people have been offering her suppport & relationships, but she has rejected them & I've advised her to avoid them. Others have went so far as to tell to ignore me because I want her for myself<-(already in a relationship of three years)... but they miss the point. Like i said she is my best friend but i gave her space & allowed to make own choices, the world quickly swallowed her up & spat her back out & I regret my own choice but I've learned something knew about her. This is the fact she dosn't love herself at all. While others think their love is the cure for her pain but I say it won't the fact if she dosn't love herself she shouldn't be in a relationship. Truth: love hurts, your opening yourself up to another person in hopes they will imbrace you back, in the end if they hurt you reject you or cause any other type of pain towards you & you can't even depend on yourself what will be left you'll never heal. Some people run into another relationship looking to be healed while other start to lash out at love one or future lovers. While others still crumble in despair but all soon bear emotional scars, If they really want to heal they needto first turn to themselves & stop deliking what they see. Some people are to hard on themselves while other simply need to fix their one or two problems, but as long aas they don't love themselves they'll never peace or happiness.

0 comments: