So lately I've reviewed all my friends current status lifewise, & I see them all slowly slipping
. I've already stop trying to help them but i relize when all is said & done I'll miss them.
One of my best's friend i had lost touch with is in colledge now but he has become a drunk.
A friend of mine had resently allowed people to control her life another claims to want to get out, but let's his pride get in the way of his goals over the most pety of things but never for things that matter. Another's inablitiy to come to terms with things has forced him to make constant unnessicery adjustments everthing & everyone around him, while yet another hates his own being so much to the point he dose everthing in his power to box his true self whether it's good or bad. I guess my fault lies in the good i can see in them, in the end beliving in what others don't belive in themselves amounts to nothing at all. Only thing left to do now is the painful waiting to watch them fall & in the end it's a shame the good in them will become wasted.
Friday, May 22, 2009
When it's all over (~.~)
Posted by Absolute Truth at 10:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment