BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The League O.E.F.

Today I joined the league of extraordinary fagots, ok before you ask no I am not gay. No I don’t gay bash or hate gay people. So why the bold first statement, it’s because apparently having a gay friend & not wishing him & all other’s like him death makes me a fagot. Now I don’t mind for the sake of my friend to be called a fagot, but what disturbs me is the fact people would go so far to say that in school of all places & so openly. Of course I would never put it pass people to do so, but to think he wasn’t even reprimanded for these insults. To top it off he’s claims that it’s his religious reason. What was even more saddening is the boy was African American & to think all that was done for black peoples rights, that a black person would want to stop another from the same rights that they had fought so hard for. I personally believe that people will destroy themselves in the end if they continue to hate each other because of their differences. Nothing harmful comes from people being gay so leave them be. If you want to aim your anger at someone aim it at all the pedophiles in the world or the bastard pimps who are pimping out underage children off Craig's list.

1 comments:

Neko Voyd said...

its so true... being a gay is not a bad thing, its a life choice... i dont think its right for people to be hateful toward another person, just because of their preferences.